Meet Tate! :)

on November 15, 2010
Note: I did not take all these photos. A very nice man from their church comes and takes photos at major life events for families as his ministry which is really awesome. Props to him! If need be though, I can immediately switch the photos out if it's outside his wishes.

Mostly a photo post, because I think the photos speak louder than words here. :)

Yesterday was a blur! After drama at 4 I flew to Amy's house where the Pucketts and I drove to Texas Roadhouse for a family dinner before going to the main attraction... watching my cousins walk in at the airport with our newest kiddo!

All six kiddos ready for their new cousin...


I love this pic of Ashlyn. ;) Can you tell we arrived at the airport an hour and a half early? With six kids? Ahahaha.... No, they were actually great. And we had that section of the airport completely to ourselves, which was awesome. They ran around to their hearts content.


Flight from Detroit, on time...


We were all wearing the shirts Brian & Shannon designed...


The plane has landed! Everyone get ready!


And then everything became very happy and very chaotic. We set the security check point alarm off twice. :)




















You may not can tell in the photos, but the front of his shirt reads "I'm finally home!" Indeed, Tate. And we're thrilled you're all finally home safe and sound. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment