Oh, the Arrangement....

on April 4, 2012
So.

Tonight I began watching a show entitled The Arrangement that ran for a season last year. It's essentially a floral design competition. There's actually a lot of it that's irritating - the host is pretty insufferable, most of the designers are jerks and I still don't understand how someone with only "12 weeks" experience made it on there. But the arrangements are pretty fun to watch and I like seeing the materials they use.

However, in episode 2 their theme was heroes & villains.

And for some awful reason they had a hero named Captain Arrangement and they had to...decorate his mask with flowers? And give him a flower...weapon?
I mean, this theme had potential, but it was all done really, really badly.

BUT. That is not why I'm discussing this.

Because in the second half of the episode they had to design an arrangement that would be given to Jigsaw from the Saw series. And as part of their design they were able to go to a horror house and pick out material.
Okay, that's cool.
But someone picked out GOAT EYEBALLS.

I. kid. you. not.

I will spare you the gruesome details of what they did with the actual goat eyeballs because it made me gag.

I will be skipping the rest of episode 2 and flipping forward to episode 3 where their challenge is to use completely recycled materials.

That sounds much safer.

I hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment