Work Week Stories

on April 26, 2012
On Saturday I spent the day as Parking Lot Enforcer since there was a garage sale next door to the shop and every.single.parking space was taken by shoppers. Considering it was also prom and we had lots of corsages for pickup we had to encourage them to park elsewhere. But after they continued to ignore our signs and fill our lot we finally started taking turns chasing them down and telling them to park elsewhere. Sometimes even chasing them down all the way until they were already at the garage sale.

On Monday morning we drove up to find a lady throwing all of our trash out of our dumpster and going through it looking for petals to make potpourri out of. Her pupils were incredibly tiny, and she stayed out there an hour despite our warnings to leave and she left her car running the entire time she was out there.

On Tuesday a man came in without his shirt in. Which I guess might have been slightly less weird except he brought in in with him and decided to put it on ....at the cash register?

On Wednesday in the middle of a man's explaining very excitedly about his upcoming date, he also decided to throw out there how long it had been since he had "been with a woman."

....

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT TO YOUR FLOWER ORDER, SIR. I PROMISE YOU. I DON'T NEED TO KNOW.

Today I arrived, feeling pretty good on a few hours of sleep, and then suddenly realized my shirt was inside out. In my defense, at least I only had it on that way for an hour? Eh? Eh?

It's okay. It's Friday tomorrow. It'll all be over soon. :)

(Although I do work this Saturday too....eek.....)

0 comments:

Post a Comment