Oo, links...

on August 31, 2010
Things you should see:

Since I happily spent the evening playing mandolins with Phyllis & Grandpa I now have bluegrass stuck in my head. :) I was searching for a version of "Will The Circle Be Unbroken?" with lyrics because I didn't know what they were. Its such an awesome recording, but my goodness, what terribly sad lyrics for such a happy sounding song!

Will's Post. (which includes an article about crazy humboldt squids. if you didn't know, they eat people. and horses. and they're at it again!)

This is a model of Minias Tirith. Out of matchsticks. Matchsticks.

These two peacocks by Preston Bailey made out flowers are absolutely gorgeous.

This episode of entitled The Mayhem of the Music Meister from Batman: Brave & The Bold. It is a half hour long, but it features Neil Patrick Harris singing, so that alone should entice you. Plus, it's really funny.

I leave you with my favorite conversation from last week at the shop:
Bobby: "Careful, those are hot."
Me: "Can I let them touch the floor?"
B: "What?"
M: "Can I let them touch the floor?"
B: "No, they won't burn a hole in the carpet. Just don't tap them together, they might explode."

...
Thanks Bobby. Always there for me. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment