Playday with the Plumbs & the Pucketts!

on October 18, 2010
While we did have a playday already scheduled for this past Saturday, on a spur of the moment whim we were on our way to Sulphur! And after some scenic touring in Wanette ("Grandpa, why are we going backwards?!") we made it, scarfed down some Mazzios and spent the rest of the afternoon in the park.

Some shots:

Papa and his girls enjoying Little Niagara.


Exploring....


It was such a gorgeous day. It was absolutely perfect weather.


The pretty Puckett girls and my wonderful Uncle Phil.


One has to wonder why, if there are four girls, only three flip flops can be found? Indeed, a matching pair of flip flops went floating down the river...


Sulphur in fall is really, really pretty.


More of the lovely ladies! Amy & Anna rocking the Team Plumb tees.


The fantastic pair of aunt Phyllis and my cousin Amy.


Parting shot of Phyllis & I...


And now, with that, it is bedtime. (what? at 10:00?) Yeah. We also moved Brad & Regina in this week, had Sunday madness, played 'Splosion Man with Sam & Holly (which, for the record, is awesome) and had a day at the shop that has already stacked tomorrow through Thursdays orders.

But what a perfect weekend. :)

Yeah! I 'splode!

Update on Tate: He's officially theirs! I can't wait to show off pics. In the meantime, though, I'm holding off. There is so much legality involved that I don't understand I just want to wait until after their embassy date. But if you want to see pics, email is always an option! :) I can assure you, he is incredibly cute. All smiles! Brian & Shannon are doing well, but ready to be back in the states. Can't wait to see their family as a whole!

0 comments:

Post a Comment