March is wrapping up.

on March 28, 2011
For Regina's birthday we celebrated in Bricktown by eating at Zios, capping it off with Marble Slab & watching Suckerpunch. For the record, I had never had Marble Slab. It was delicious - not quite Coldstone, but delicious. Rainbow Galax*E. I just can't turn down cake batter ice cream (as long as its not blue.)

Suckerpunch was curious. I wouldn't go see it again, but it held my interest. The first twenty minutes were really beautifully shot, and the soundtrack is outstanding. While admittedly my expectations were sunk pretty low, it was better than I thought it'd be.

It's 38ish degrees outside. Why, March? Why?

There's not much more entertaining than watching the cast of my church trying to catch a squirrel. My favorite part was Carolyn telling Harold he better not get bitten because she didn't have time to take him to get a rabies shot.

On Friday some salesmen-in-training will apparently be coming to our shop to study how a flower shop operates, so they can better understand the inner workings? Our representative recommended us? I think this whole thing is really strange, especially when you consider all the hundreds of other shops in the state, but okay. Sure, we do a lot of business. But, uh. I'm still skeptical about this whole thing. It just sounds weird.

A few weeks ago iTunes stopped working on my computer. I have now completely - completely- uninstalled anything to do with realplayer, quicktime, iTunes, iPod, apple, etc. and reinstalled it. Nothing. iTunes has encountered a problem. Any thoughts?

I'm looking forward to the Medieval Faire this weekend. Hurrah!

I've spent the evening watching clips from Disney movies of the 90's. They make me smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment