I would love to have a real update for you.

on March 8, 2011
I know you could say, and it may be true, that he has to say things like this to promote the movie, but still, I love this interview.

"It's a great, great story," says Oldman, though he confirms that he hasn't read the full script yet, "You look at 'The Dark Knight' and you think, 'How's he going to top it?' But I think he has."

Oh yes. That's what I like to hear.

In other news, rumors are a big annoucement will be coming tomorrow regarding Spiderman: Turn Off the Dark. Expected changes are giving the cast a break for a time, revising the show and opening much later, potentially after the Tonys in June. There are even murmurs questioning if Taymor will stay on as director. Curious, curious.

Several of you have asked me for an update on Tate. They seem to be doing great. Tate has discovered bubbles it seems, and its awfully cute. I love this laugh! He's quite the ham and we think he's lovely! :) Thanks for asking!

Apparently I'm now three posts away from one hundred. Hmm...

0 comments:

Post a Comment