Hold it. Wait. I got it.

on March 6, 2011
I really had a beautiful weekend.

It all started with Kaden's birthday party yesterday! You can see his sweet face squished between his sisters here:

This is not from yesterday, but I haven't taken pictures from my own camera in forever. Plus, this pic shows all of those three off. I adore these faces.

Happy birthday, sweetheart!

Then that evening was spent at the newly opened Pink Swirls (delicious) with the Plumbs & Pucketts. Considering there were ten of us, we left early for good seats to the children's show Androcles & the Lion.


Be sure to catch little Anna's eyes, sitting on the empress' lap. She seems very curious of that Lion so near!

The children's show was lots of fun. I think it only ran this past weekend, but if you have a chance to catch it as it runs during the day this week, you really should.

So between...
Watching Kaden's excitement over Star Wars Legos.
And defending my glass of water from Khloe's ever moving hands.
And getting to spend some time with Kylie.
And kissing on Lexie.
And getting to watch Amy, Ashia & Ashlyn sit on the stage during the performance.
And Anna giggling in her seat.
And having Carson sit on my lap at the show.
And getting to teach Jace about which stage lights would go out.

It was a pretty perfect Saturday. :) I hope everyone else had as much fun.

Before I go to bed....
These are some amazing pictures from the Discovery Channel. Also, there's some fantastic audio commentary included. If you have a few minutes, definitely check it out. The pictures are absolutely beautiful. (Thanks Chera & Kelly!)

The Broadway Bears have been released! For those who don't know every year these bears are released for auction, dressed as characters from shows, to raise money for Broadway Cares/ Equity Fights AIDS. I love seeing their creativity (the Lion King one is particularly well done this year).

0 comments:

Post a Comment