Summer Movies: "I need a horse."

on May 15, 2011
Thor is quite possibly my favorite Marvel film to date, although Incredible Hulk still might edge it out simply because of Edward Norton. I'll have to watch them all again to be sure. I don't think that will be a problem.
But in all seriousness, Thor is really well done and really funny. You should go see it. (and if you need someone to go with, call me.) Be sure to stay after the credits.

Grandma and I had a great weekend. Saturday was beautiful - and free - so while I wasn't too excited initially about mowing the lawn I'm really glad its done with. Especially since at the very end our mower was making very strange, probably very bad, noises and we barely came in under the wire before it sounded downright terrible. I suspect its merely that the fuel is old, since we finally got it fixed not that long ago. Oh well. At least the yards are finished for right now. Everything else looks good to go.

This past Friday was also Amy & Ashlyn's piano recital. Their playing was quite beautiful, they looked beautiful and they made it through the whole recital beautifully (it was long.) Quite proud of all four girls.

No, seriously. Call me if you go see Thor.

"Ashlyn, you look gorgeous!"
"I know. That's why I play the piano."

0 comments:

Post a Comment