Only because its so true.

on August 18, 2011
I am so sleepy. And going to bed. We had an awesome evening celebrating Holly's birthday at Red Robin. Several of us hadn't seen in each in a few weeks so it was HYSTERICAL.

I actually should post quotes from that. Sadly, I would probably get them wrong. Which would be a shame.

But that makes me think of this: tonight Eric pulled up a video clip that had me in hysterics with this line and I have to share it.

"I watched an anime once - dude pulled a gun at the start of the episode, fired it at the end and everything in between was angst! I wouldn't mind, but he MISSED."
- The Escapist

(Don't misinterpret- I love anime.)

Happy birthday to my beautiful friend, Holly! Thank you for always being the sweet sister that brightens my day and makes me smile. I love you dearly and hope you had a most wonderful day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment