Yawning. Still sleepy.

on August 11, 2011
Indeed, I am back. My family left out yesterday afternoon. :( It was sad. I miss them.

So tonight my plans included going to the RAWC and finishing up birthday shopping for one of my kiddos.

Instead I slept for two hours and then gorged myself reading Hyperbole & A Half. My evening was obviously productive.

Sometimes I hate telling people what I find amusing, simply because if I tell you how amusing I found it, and then you don't feel the same way, I feel like I've disappointed you somehow. It bemuses me how one moment you can read through something and dismiss it, and then come across it again months later and it happens to hit you in a certain that you find hysterical. That's basically been my relationship with Hyperbole.
Therefore, I've actually never read that much of her blog before, with the exception of flipping through one or two posts. I'm not even sure why I started flipping through them tonight. But they were pretty hysterical. Any of her posts about her dogs were awesome and then the one on The Four Levels of Social Entrapment just really got me. Well-Intentioned Social Terrorism had me in fits of laughter, if for no other reason than the "I'm going to go inside my house and sit by myself." And then she even posted one about how evil geese are and about one attacking her in her own house. Perfect. (Sidenote: There is language throughout her blog, just so you're aware.)

Anyway, family time was awesome. I'm sure I'll be elaborating on it soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment