D'awww.... Red Panda Cuteness.

on September 10, 2011
Aww.... red pandas have been born at the Zoo!

Curious. I remember the red pandas being born last year, but I don't remember seeing them. Does anyone else remember them? I just remember the two adults. But it also sounds like they moved them pretty quickly. Sadly, the article doesn't mention whether we get to keep these or not and I guess its doubtful since we didn't keep the others. But with the new Asia exhibit next up to bat maybe someday we'll get to see the baby red pandas. 

Either Celeste or Yoda! OKC Zoo
Then I became curious what baby red pandas looked like.

Pic by the Edmonton Zoo





D'awww....! Too cute.


Awww......!!


Love the tail curl. 



Seriously, this last little one has such an awesome expression on his face. Okay, that's a good note to end on. Sweet dreams, everyone!

1 comments:

Travis said...

That is quite possibly one of the most adorable things I have ever seen.

Post a Comment