I have these amazing friends.

on September 5, 2011
Alright, blogger,  first post in the new interface! Let's see how this goes. 

This Labor Day weekend consisted of an AWESOME trip to the OKC Zoo with AMAZING friends. (Worthy of the caps.) We're talking weather in the 70's, people. It was wonderful.

This, of course, added to the fun:

I think this was greedy giraffe.
I got to feed the giraffes again! Thanks to Eric, who had cash.

How much do my friends love me?  I mean, seriously, that's twice now someone's paid for me to feed giraffes.  Because they knew it would make my day (and it did).

I even got a "I fed the giraffes at the Zoo" button.

You guys rock.

Though I promise I'll bring my own money next time! I just didn't know OKC had this yet.

I'll probably post more about the Zoo later. But I'm going to bed early tonight and YOU CAN'T STOP ME. Bwahahaha.

(Okay, fine, if I can't sleep, I'll detail it out tonight. Rar.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment