Goggles & All

on September 8, 2011
So let's talk Catwoman.

Since I first heard they were bringing Selina Kyle into the Nolan verse, I was a little nervous. Of course, if anyone can pull her off in a solid way its Nolan and his team. But since Catwoman is always done, I was just hoping they would pull another character in.

But! It was still okay.

And then they cast Anne Hathaway, and it was still okay. I thought it was weird, but hey! I trust them. They've done excellent so far.

And then came the goggles. Oh, the goggles.

I was sad. Just...sad. The rest of it was fine...but the goggles. Eh.

But truth is, I have no context for the goggles. How does she even get them? Does she steal them? That would work. Does someone give them to her? Does Batman give them to her?
As long as she doesn't make the goggles, it works.

Yay! We're okay again!

And here's the deal: I LOVE her look as Selina Kyle. And this latest pic? Wow. Wow, wow, wow. She looks awesome.

Less than a year to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment