Only Three More Months....

on September 25, 2011
Do you know what three months from today is?

Think about it.... thiiiink about iiiiit....

Christmas!

Actually, I hadn't put that together at all. Grandma was the one who pointed it out to me earlier.

That's going to go by so quick.

So I've decided to officially begin Christmas shopping October 1st. After last year's debacle of starting too late (halfway through November) I'm not repeating that again. And sure, I should have gone ahead and started in September, but for some reason that just seems so early... That's barely even fall. And then half the time I worry I'll forget where I've put them that early on anyway. October, however, that's kind of the kickoff to the holiday season: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas... I can do that.

Has anyone else started yet? Or do you work better at the last minute?

1 comments:

Travis said...

I've been asking my family for a Christmas list for over a month, and none of them have told me what they want. So, no, I haven't started yet, but it's not for lack of trying.

Actually, come to think of it, I did buy a gift for a friend back in June, because I knew she wanted it and it was one of a kind.

Post a Comment