Quick Catchup

on October 22, 2011
I'm trying to blog and watch LOST at the same time, and it's just not working.


So Tuesday night I made a trip up to Kansas to see my Newberry family! Yay! I was able to see all the family and hang out playing cards with them. It was a fast trip up & back, but it was lovely and fun and there was also Dairy Queen involved.


This week we were able to get in some birds of paradise at a great price, which is a little unusual for us. And then when our plants arrived, he accidentally broke one of the tops off of a dracena and gave it to us to use in an arrangement. I was actually really pleased with the way it turned out. 



I haven't solved my desk conundrum yet, but I believe I will be moving it out tomorrow so that I can see what room I will have opened up. Plus, now that I've decided it needs to go, it's sort of driving me crazy that it's still here.


Slowly but surely, the cold is beginning to drift in. Mrrr.


Will found this link today and it's pretty spectacular:
"Killer Sharks Invade Golf Course"

"...The sharks, which are between 8ft and 10ft long, have proved quite a hit at corporate events and their fins have even been spotted during wedding ceremonies held on the course."

Bwahaha! Now THAT'S a ceremony. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment