Aaaand More Car Stuff....

on May 26, 2010
So tomorrow will be another trip to MWC. Apparently my car already has a recall on it. (And I thought "This is why I didn't buy a Toyota people. Seriously.") According to the people at the service center it will take "several hours." My boss, who is wise on these matters, considered it an "all day" project.

And at first I thought "Really? Another day off spent stuck in MWC for car work?"
And then the lightbulb went off and I thought "Really?! A whole day in MWC by myself, stuck there for good reason and purpose? A whole day to entertain myself as I please? Brilliant!"

I'm excited. Maybe I'll finally get started on reading Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis. If there can be Chick-Fil-A involved, I'm okay with this. Awesome.

On another note, my cousins are #2 on the referral list for their Ethiopian adoption!!

And your news of interest for the day...that's right. Invisible.
DiscoveryNews.com: Sharks Can Become Invisible

Also,
Playbill.com: Multimedia In-the-Round Peter Pan to Tour US

2 comments:

will said...

I'm very excited about the discovery of this small corner of the Internet.

Sherri said...

Ah! You just made my evening! Thanks! :)

Post a Comment