'Cause we love all the fluffy animals!

on February 5, 2011
A mission, should you choose to accept....

I am looking for the Arbuckle Wilderness commercial from the late 80's/ early 90's.

You know that one with the awesome jingle that I just can't remember?

I've actually been looking for this commercial for several years now. I have found one from the 90's, but this isn't the one I remember. (I was so disappointed.)

The one I remember is way more upbeat and ended with "come feed the animals."

Admittedly, I haven't searched completely through Retrojunk, but I've really struggled to even find anything on this at all. Anyone else remember? I LOVED THAT JINGLE! Any suggestions?

COME FEED THE ANIMALS!

(In the process, I did find this commercial for CATS at the Winter Garden. Okay, so the show is strange anyway, but the commercial is actually really creepy! Apocalyptic looking! Ahhh!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment