See? Fish in a barrel.

on February 23, 2011
I love Community. I just watched this weeks episode and, particularly the the Firefly reference, was way too perfect. I laughed so hard. Especially with all the Firefly commotion that just popped up this week.

I disappeared. I just haven't had anything of interest to post in awhile.

Sooo...check out this awesome Lego Victorian house!

Wait, a link post? We're getting a link post? That's it?

Mm. Yeah.
I don't keep up with most sports, but I love this story about the new winner of the Daytona 500, Trevor Bayne! Rumor has it he didn't even know where victory lane was. I'm happy he won.

No really, I've been busy, just not with much noteworthy material. My steering wheel controls are fixed now? Yay for me. Boring for you.

Though I did watch a basketball game played with three - five year olds this week. That was pretty awesome. And super cute. And then I watched Ashia play basketball, which was also awesome, because she's incredibly fast.

Spiderman: Turn off the Dark is still in previews if you're interested. And now this: a musical named Spiderman Smackdown is planning to open a day earlier than the current opening date for S:TOTD with a budget of $0 and a restriction of getting the show up within thirty days.
"In a statement Moran said, "How important is $65 Million in making good theatre? We’re going to develop a story, write a complete musical score and script, design sets and costumes, cast, rehearse, advertise and ultimately mount the production on March 14th."

Last week when we had those first 70 degree days? That's when Nowata, OK saw a 100 degree change of temperature in one week.

Honestly, it's been kind of a strange week, simply because of its sense of normalcy. Two weeks ago we were having blizzards. Suddenly I wasn't always at work, or if I was it was because my boss picked me up, or we couldn't get flowers in, or we left and came in at odd hours. Until this past Sunday I hadn't been to church in three weeks. Last week was Valentine's and wildly trying to prepare since the snow had chopped up our preparation time and then making it through the rest of the week with the shop slowly getting cleaned back up and us recuperating. This week? Our first normal week in almost a month. Bizarre.

And now we're back in the 70's. I wore flip flops for the second time this month tonight. It was glorious.

See? A link post. Fish in a barrel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment