Like Grandmother, Like Granddaughter

on June 19, 2010
Snapshots in time from Calamity Ranch 3 (which sounds like a video game title.)

Last night Grandma was talking to my aunt on the phone and assured her she had been taking "brain food." When my aunt asked what it was, Grandma suddenly realized she couldn't remember.

Today I learned that if do not focus on walking while on the treadmill, if I let my mind wander to almost anything else I will nearly fall off the side of it. And since apparently I don't learn from my mistakes this will nearly happen three times. I'm hoping that whenever I finally do get thrown off backwards and land on the floor that I don't crash into anyone.

This evening Grandma & I were leaving a restaurant when I absentmindedly started walking to the passenger side of the car, despite the fact that I had drove, and just about the time I realized my mistake Grandma nearly strangled herself by running into a taunt wire from a telephone pole.

Grace 1 and Grace 3 in action. Seriously, should we even be allowed in the same house? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment