Doooon't stop, beeeelievin'....

on June 28, 2010
I assure you, blog, I have not been ignoring you. I have been simply uninspired.

So far I have managed to surpass my two-minute-in-a-half-hour-session walking/jogging time to five minutes and 40 seconds. Not all at once (mrr), but still any improvement right now is encouraging and I'm very grateful for it.

The Top Ten of the Rar. Keep Moving. Playlist:
1) Only the Young (Journey)
2) I've Just Seen a Face (Across the Universe)
3) You Already Know (Train)
4) The Devil is Bad (W's)
5) Any Way You Want It (Journey)
6) It Won't Be Long (Across the Universe)
7) Ma Ya Hi (American Remix) (O-ZONE)
8) Seperate Ways (Worlds Apart) (Journey)
9) The Sound (Switchfoot)
10) Lights (Journey)

There's more on there, but it's being switched around and whittled down.

In other news, VBS is coming up in about three weeks and it's (truthfully) probably the first time I've looked quite this forward to it. We're cutting it down to two hours instead of three for one thing which I love. Take into account we start at 6:00 PM. Little kids at 9:00 at night? They no longer care. They just want to go to bed. I can't say I blame them after 3 hours every night. So to make up for the time cut we're smashing together crafts and missions (my class) which I think will work fine. Most of the classes, except maybe bible study, don't use the full 30 minutes anyway.

Admittedly a lot of my old underlying frustration with VBS came from feeling it was too "churchy." Make sense? It's been around forever. I wasn't sure it was even accomplishing anything anymore. And I don't remember being too fond of it as a kid. So with all these thoughts in mind, my view of VBS was tainted and with each passing year I had more and more trouble volunteering.
That is, until last year, where my view was altered entirely.

Ah! That sounds like a blog post. Inspiration! You'll have to wait.

Mmm....I'm trying to be good and healthy but all I can dream of is chocolate chip cookie bars.

Curious Links:
Taxi Driver Relies on Yap-Nav (Dun dun dun...The Return of Ananova)

Infinity Pool on the 55th-Story of Hotel (Now World's Most Expensive Hotel)

0 comments:

Post a Comment