Twitter Topics: Not Specific Enough

on June 8, 2010
So earlier as I was reading twitter, someone there exclaimed they were sad to see the worldwide trending topics of the day. "Is this what people are really talking about?" they asked. So out of curiosity I clicked over to look.

The List (at the time of 6:04):
IPhone4
Little Liars
Strasburg
Oil Spill
MTV Movie Awards
Cerati
Namorados

And I immediately thought "Is that really that bad or unexpected? I mean, wow, even Strasberg!"

...

Then my brain played catch up. So I clicked on Strasberg out of suspicion that it was not what I was anticipating.
Apparently there is a sports figure named Stephen Strasburg. Apparently something big happened today in the world of sports involving him. I have no idea. I looked no further. I did not care.

I would have been really impressed though if people were tweeting about Lee Strasberg. They totally should have been.

1 comments:

AngelCole said...

If it makes you feel any better, I would have thought the exact same thing.

Post a Comment