Chronicling V-Day: Of course they're calling for a snowstorm.

on February 8, 2012
Official Countdown: 5 days.

Since we were able to green all of our vases yesterday, today we were able to begin production on roses, more roses and even more roses. My boss and I were both working on different heights of dozens, 50 of each. I was able to finish off 25, which is less than I was hoping for, but I'm satisfied that its my halfway point. It feels like it takes sooo long.

Just surround yourself with everything you need and make, make, make.  

After finishing off a dozen, we wrap them up with plastic that we start saving back in November. This keeps the roses tight and lets us have more cooler space. 
Squish the roses....as gently as possible...
 Mm....25 more to go.

And since there's not enough drama surrounding Valentines to begin with, we all arrived home yesterday to the news announcing a winter storm may be coming our way and arriving Monday.

.....
At that particular point they were predicting 2-5", which I thought sounded crazy (and admittedly this was the channel that tends to exaggerate). Today at noon it was looking more like a winter mix, and then tonight all the stations are back to calling for the likelihood of snow.

Sigh. Well. At least its not a blizzard?

0 comments:

Post a Comment