Chronicling Vday: When this starts to seem like a dumb idea.

on February 10, 2012
Official Countdown: 3 days. 
Current Weather Forecast: The weathermen are essentially shrugging their shoulders. According to them it'll either be rain, sleet, freezing rain or snow. Ha. Good to know.

I'm tired.

I'm now up to 43 or so of my 50 dozens and we're calling it quits there, leaving the rest greened and ready to make up with ordered colors. I finished out the day completing all the orders for Saturday (which was only about.....three?) so far. My coworker and I have also finished most of Monday's in advance. We spent an hour extra tonight and plan to work a few hours extra tomorrow where we will finish any extra Monday orders that come in, build plenty of extra arrangements to sell out of the front cooler and, in general, prepare for the onslaught.

The wind chill tomorrow morning will be 1 with an actual temperature of 15.

But in good news, I can assure you the Muppets movie is somehow even better the second time around. Which is pretty phenemonal, considering it was incredibly fun and lovely the first round.

I also learned the one good thing about freezing temperatures: you can leave your Dr. Pepper in the car filled with ice for two hours and it doesn't melt.

Tonight I drove up to a stop sign and waited for the light to turn green. 

I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment