Chronicling Vday: A brief headstart.

on February 11, 2012
Official Countdown: 2 days.
Current Weather Forecast: The weathermen all agree that we will get some sort of precipitation, but they're bewildered as to what. It's pretty funny.

It was 19 degrees outside this morning when I arrived at work, so we didn't have that many incoming orders because most people were at home sleeping. :)

Thankfully, we did manage to get a jumpstart on Tuesday's orders since we completely finished out Monday's (for now.) So we'll be able to go in with a clean slate Monday morning, even if we didn't get any extra customs built. It'll work.

The jumpstart won't last long though as we anticipate Monday being all hands on deck to complete incoming orders as well as taking new ones.... eh.

I slept about eight hours last night. It was fabulous and I felt much better today, even if I didn't really wake up until 11:45ish mentally.

But my boss brought in sausage biscuits for breakfast and cookies two days in a row, which was wonderful. (My bosses, in general, are pretty amazing. Not just because of breakfast or the cookies. Although they were indeed delicious cookies.)

On a related note, if you ever need cookies (or cupcakes), may I highly recommend DC Cake Appeal.

Yum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment