Happy Ledesma Day!

on July 2, 2010
Zoo? Chick-Fil-A? Lots of friends including the Ledesma's? Could there be a better day?

Holly & I spent the early morning running around the zoo with the Will, Kim & Robbie admiring the new children's zoo, the lions, the sea lions, the meerkats (okay, maybe that last one was just me). Robbie was able to ride the kiddie train (which he loved) and can apparently pronounce rhinoceros (which is awesome).
Then someone missed her exit entirely (who would do that?) which led to a momentary detour back through the city which may or may not have led to a freakout session in the car (I'm so sorry Holly) and may or may not have led to a panicked phone call to Brad (I'm so sorry Brad).
I promise you. When I'm by myself, I never panic like that. Never.

Anyway. I love our zoo!

Then there was Chic-Fil-A. And Rock Band. And park-time with Robbie who bulldozed me over several times. And then dinner in the city at Mackie's with (get ready for the list): Will, Kim, Robbie, Julie, Holly, Philip, Kelly, Jenna, Blake, Tarvis, Eric...

It was crazy fun. And then after spending several hours at Kelly's house I somehow managed to stay awake enough to drive Will to Coyle and return to my house.

Can we do it again? :) Maybe minus the detour this time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment