Bat-Man-3! Bat-Man-3!

on September 29, 2010
Sleepy. Playing Harvest Moon. Not going to edit.

I know. I know. It's been a little while. But I have something muy important to share today.

Batman 3 updates!!

Filming Start Date?

Christopher Nolan Thinking Batman 3

Closest thing I'll probably get to a confirmation that he's directing until they start shooting. I'm okay with that.

Also, I went to visit the First Baptist Church of Wellston tonight. Our drama team is planning on going to perform there and I wanted to do some scouting of what we would be working with ahead of time. Considering I was walking in by myself, and only found out the day before that I would also be eating dinner with them, my little social anxiety driven self was twitching.

But I have to say, they're incredibly, incredibly nice people. The youth jumped at introducing themselves, they're youth pastor (who I've been working with) was so flexible and showed me all around the place and is excited and although it's always a little stressful for me during that whole meeting-new-people issue, it was all good. Because they were awesome people. It was so much like being at Hilltop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment