Oh, oh and you're Mary Tyler Moore.

on January 19, 2011
Have you all sufficiently recovered from the fantastic Batman news? I'm still excited. I'm so curious how they'll tailor all that in.

So to complete our last discussion about the insane number of funerals happening so early in January, our final count of the rush was 37. 37 services happened between January 3rd and January 17th (and that's not including a few that didn't have services). And then we hit last Monday and not a single service has happened in the past three days and business has hit a brick wall. Ah well, at least it opens up time for us to prepare for Valentine's. (Boo.) Which we'll probably begin focusing on next week. (Boo.)

On a completely different note, have you heard scientists are trying to resurrect the Mammoth? Within five years?

Hey, I've seen more movies!
A-Team
Going In: I knew nothing about the A-Team. All I knew was that Mr. T was in the tv show. That's it. I was only vaguely interested in the movie because my friends were, but I never saw it.
The Review: I loved this movie. I really didn't expect to, but when Brad found out I hadn't seen it we had to watch it. I was shocked at how well it was done, how good the story was, how fun and interesting the characters were and what a great action flick it was. I loved all four guys (you can't help it) but Murdock was hands down my favorite. You spin me right round...
Go watch this movie.

Megamind
Going In: I had seen the trailer several times and was interested but missed it when it was showing. Yay dollar movie theatre!
The Review: If you've seen the trailer, then you've seen the first twenty minutes of the movie and that gets old fast. But if you stick around, it turns into a pretty cute movie. It doesn't say anything necessarily new to the superhero world, but it's cute, has some fun lines and makes you smile at the end. The relationships between Roxanne, Megamind and MetroMan are really well done and lots of fun. I enjoyed it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If they subsequently domesticate the Mammoth to, say, the size of a ferret, I want one.

And I've been entertaining the cruel joke of sending you flowers on Valentine's Day, but decided not to, since you'll have plenty. :P

Post a Comment