Three weeks out

on January 24, 2011
I would love to stay and chat, but I'd also like to take advantage of this sleepiness. This is the beginning of another very full week, not to mention three weeks out from Valentine's Day. Must finish displays. Must finish displays.

So I leave you with some links:

I love that they use Princess Leia as their test pilot.
MIT's Kinect-Powered Real-Time Hologram System Could Bring Holographic Video Chat Home

For my Megaman friends: The MegaMan Coffee Mug

This documentary sounds intriguing if you have any interest in puppetry or Jim Henson, even if you're not an Elmo fan. It's a Sundance film about the man behind Elmo, Kevin Clash, who worked with Jim Henson before becoming Elmo on Sesame Street.

Goodnight.

1 comments:

Travis said...

If I drank coffee, I'd drink it out of one of those mugs.

Post a Comment