You may be right, I may be crazy.

on January 11, 2011
Random thoughts.

First, this article about how people in Japan are donating gifts to orphans in the name of superheroes makes me smile.

Second, work has been wild. Twenty-two services have either happened or are in the process of happening since January 3rd. It's January 11th. Let that sink in for a moment.

Third, did you know you could make thin mints using a Ritz Cracker? Dip the cracker in melted mint chocolate chips (or chocolate chips with mint extract) and add crushed peppermints on top. Delicious. I don't even like traditional thin mints and I scarfed these down. Yum. You would never know it was a cracker inside.

Fourth, there's a Muppets movie coming out in November? I can't decide whether I'm excited or not. Images of Scarecrow Kermit being ripped to shreds keep flashing through my mind. Thoughts?

And finally, awwww.... look at this cute guy.


I love that picture. That's a good note to end on. Thanks Shannon!

1 comments:

AngelCole said...

Good grief, no wonder I haven't seen much of you in the past week. *hugs tight*

Also, I wanted to let you know Mom and Dad will be here Friday/Saturday. :-)

Take care of yourself, my dear twin!

Post a Comment