I'm so glad you have a one track mind, like me.

on April 11, 2011
I know I've been missing for a few days, but honestly all I can think of to post about is work. At this point, I can only imagine you're pretty tired of that.

My iTunes situation has been partially (hopefully) solved. The newest version of iTunes is now downloaded onto my computer and loading, which it certainly wasn't before. In the process though I had to remove everything, including my music files.

This is okay though because I have everything backed up and it (hopefully) merely means re-ripping the cd's. I haven't reworked my music collection since college, so this is a good opportunity to clean, sort and refresh. As long as everything will sync back up right, I have no problem with this.

In the meantime, I'm back listening to a lot of Rich Mullins and Train. Rich Mullins, simply because he is refreshing & uplifting to the soul and Train because they're last album Save Me, San Francisco represents everything summer, fun and warm. Therefore it makes me smile.

(Also of note, I apparently can never spell Francisco. Thank you spell check.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment