Anticipation

on July 9, 2011
I dozed on and off most of the afternoon. It was delightful.

Also, it officially reached 110 today according to weathermen. By our thermometer at home it reached 113. Woo! We're breaking records!

Also also, I've managed to destroy the clip on my ethernet cord so now if I move it falls out. I apparently should not be allowed hear computer devices at this time. Sigh.

Okay, so it's no surprise I hope to see Harry Potter 7.2 this coming/opening weekend, but with this you know I can't wait. I had heard rumors about it appearing before the movie all along, but its still exciting.

So it's only a minute and a half? True. But the one for Dark Knight was only a minute long and hearing Ledger's fantastic voice and laugh was gold. So I'm hoping something - even along those lines - will be revealed. Plus, it's only a teaser.

BECAUSE THERE'S STILL A YEAR TO GO. (Woot!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment