The Summer Heatwave

on July 7, 2011
Truth be told, I'm not missing winter any. When the weathermen started announcing promotions lasting until Labor Day yesterday, I was a little sad. Really? We're already talking about Labor Day?

I mean, I like winter. For about a month. Right after Thanksgiving to New Years. Then I'm done. Vamoose.

(Side. Freaking. Note. I'm really beginning to detest laptop keyboards. How on earth do you guys seriously use them? I've lost more text by accidentally deleting it or suddenly having the cursor appear on an entirely different section of the screen and its about to drive me crazy. I can't imagine having to actually prepare a document on one.)

Ahem.

I think this development has only happened within the last two years. Suddenly last year my mood entirely changed when spring arrived. This year, same occurrence. I'm loving this 100+ plus heat. Admittedly, I'm not in a place of extreme heat, so I realize that could totally change with my location. But for right now, it's just about perfect. There's not even a touch of chill in the air. It's over 90 degrees right now, at 10:30 at night. Awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment