Don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello....

on July 13, 2011
It is with a sad heart that I say goodbye to my former desktop, Sirius.

Sirius, you were awesome. You were not only a great friend, you were excellent with finishing out my college career, keeping me in touch with friends and helping me discover videos like Numa Numa. Thank you.

Nonetheless, we must part ways. You are gone.

So (after much, much agonizing) I am now in touch with a new companion. My first laptop. And I didn't want a laptop at first. I mean, really, really did.not.want.

But this keyboard and I, we connected. I'm a fan. I think we're gonna be pretty good together. I'm looking forward to new adventures. New Youtube videos. New blogs.

It's all good.

Welcome to the family, Jon Snow!

I still don't have internet access at my house. In all this mess, apparently my modem decided to die. Sigh. Oh well. But this may be why my wireless router wasn't working wirelessly. And at least now I have something to access it from, after I make a few phone calls tomorrow and (hopefully) have another headed my way soon.

2 comments:

Travis said...

I was wondering what the name of the new one would be. I approve.

AngelCole said...

Jon Snow! You picked a reasonable personality! The world must be coming to an end! ;-)

Glad you got a new computer. I look forward to seeing it (and more importantly, you!) sometime soon. :-)

Post a Comment