Fourth of July huzzah! Time with Family

on July 2, 2011
Grandma and I had a lovely time this afternoon spending it with the Kime's & the McBride's. It can be tough to get everyone together anymore, with all our schedules, so time spent is sweet. I'm lucky to be close to my cousins on both sides, especially when you consider how large that number has grown over the years (including kids & spouses: 23.)

I did manage to snag more than one picture, but unfortunately they're not uploading right now. (I'm so bemused by my router. I no longer understand how it works at all.)

However, one was emailed to me, so for now it'll do.

I promise, Lexie is not crying. She was actually giggling. I promise.

Although with that scary man in the background, it might cause one to wonder. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment