"It's a dinglehopper!"

on July 30, 2010
Kelly & I watched Beauty and the Beast tonight after discovering it was our mutual favorite. We (apparently) still have it memorized. I was supposed to be cleaning.
Indeed, it's still quite as beautiful a movie as ever and still my childhood (and adult) favorite.

And then after she left I thought I would splurge and watch Little Mermaid (my only-slightly-less favorite) while cleaning.

Let me ask you this friends...how exactly do you clean when the Sea Witch is about to marry the Prince?

You don't. You stare at the screen and wait for Scuttle to save the day.

However, I did manage to get some accomplished throughout bits and pieces were I could tear myself away. And as I sit writing this it's all finished. Squeaky clean. Complete.

One day I will own all my Disney favorites on DVD.

"Les poissons, les poissons, hee hee hee, hahaha..."


Top 5 Favorite Childhood Movies:
1) Beauty & The Beast
2) The Little Mermaid
3) Aladdin
4) Ferngully: The Last Rainforest
5) Sandlot

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha!

Mine are Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, and (eek, I don't know!) Robin Hood.

Post a Comment