"I'd say America is beautiful tonight..."

on July 7, 2010
"Yankee Soldier."

Holly, Sam and I went to see How to Train Your Dragon at the dollar theatre tonight. I can assure you, it's just as wonderful the second time around. Highly recommended. You must go if you haven't already. In fact, go again if you have.
Thank you...you useless reptile.

I know it may seem silly to some of you, but I created my first memorial ring for an urn today and I was pretty excited by it. I'm actually really pleased with how it turned out - had I a camera, I would've snapped a shot. Alas, it was gone for the day.
Speaking of cameras, I'll be forcing some pictures on you soon of some gorgeous flowers we had in our backyard this year. Bwahahaha. Ahahaha. Ahaha.

Also, I never knew octopi were soccer fans, but Paul the Octupus is a pretty snazzy cephalopod mollusk (okay, I had to look that up).

0 comments:

Post a Comment