But that was when I ruled the world.

on July 18, 2010
Our church drama team had a performance this morning. This particular skit is done completely in blacklight, so we had darkened the windows with foil to completely black out the sanctuary. We were rehearsing before Sunday School. I flipped off the lights, hit play on the cd player via the light of my cell phone, flipped it off and BAM!

There was a door. An unfortunate door. That I had not heard close behind me in the sound booth.

Thankfully, it was not that loud of a clutzy move. Instead, I stood at the back with my hand over my mouth trying not to laugh and listened to my team try to figure out if I actually had ran into the door or if they misheard.

Next time I'll try to follow through and fall off the step down at the same time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment