Project Update

on July 22, 2010
Anyone else watch that cute otter pup over and over? Anyone? He squeaks! "HE'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIIIE!" (Thanks Agnes.)

In other news, I hate our mower. Holly & Sam came to our rescue this morning and fixed it, we thought for good, but it continued to make sad, popping, evil sounds. Sadly, that also means the lawn is not done (we've decided its an artistic statement.) Nonetheless, the spark plug actually was an issue as well, so I'm really grateful that that one is taken care of. My friends rock.
In the meantime, we're looking for a mowing company that will actually show up. Or maybe I'll finally break down and borrow a neighbor's mower.

In other news, my picture project? Officially finished. Moving onto final preparations for VBS aaaand cleaning. Almost there!

For your reading pleasure:
Spiderman Officially Begins Rehearsals 8/16

0 comments:

Post a Comment