Project Break

on July 14, 2010
Currently I'm working my way through Till We Have Faces by C.S. Lewis. It really is quite a wonderful book - I'm over halfway through so as soon as I wrap this up, I'm going back to it. :)

Holly, Regina, Kelly & I made our way to The Melting Pot in Bricktown last night for a very late surprise-ish party for Regina (she knew we were getting together, just not that it was at the Melting Pot.) I have to admit it was a lot of fun - obviously, the company is always enjoyable, but I was unsure what the Melting Pot itself would be like. However, it was an incredible treat. We basically spent two and a half hours eating over four courses and then back to Regina's for Audrey Hepburn happiness (Roman Holiday). Outside of My Fair Lady I had never had the joy of seeing an Audrey Hepburn movie, so it was quite a beautiful evening out overall.

Today was finishing up the work on gutting another storage closet and reorganizing and condensing and sorting all it contained. It was also the beginning of the picture project where I sort all my pictures into smaller storage boxes by decade. I promise, I haven't fallen into the clutches of organization (although, really, I should) but I have to regain some sort of control over this giant clutter monster. Plus, company is coming, and that is giving me incentive. While that instigation is available, I need to accomplish all I can.
And I would have mowed (because the situation is growing more and more desperate) but our mower decided not to start again today. Mrr.

Oh! For those keeping up with my cousins who are adopting, they have a court date! October 12th!

"Don't you think a dream would feel shy if it were seen walking about in the waking world?"
-Pysche, Till We Have Faces

0 comments:

Post a Comment