VBS Photo Roundup

on July 28, 2010
Five of my favorite ranchhands:











Also, I wanted to post Kim's comment she made on the last post, because you should see it. The story is super cute. (Thanks Kim!)

"My aunt taught preschool Sunday school for a long time. There was one little boy obsessed with Batman. One day, actually off topic of the lesson, he looked at her and said so serious "Does Batman know the Lord?" She just as serious, replied "Batman is not a real person, but the actor who plays him is a real person, and I don't know if he knows about Jesus, but you can pray that someone would tell him about Jesus." So before they ate their graham crackers and apple juice that day, they prayed for Batman to know about Jesus."

Awwwww....I love that story. Sweet dreams everyone! Dream of Batman & Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment